Wednesday 31 July 2013

Oh My GOSH... Build & Strength Mascara

Sooooo.... I misplaced my mascara in my car & could not bare to go without mascara. This is when I discovered a whole new world when I borrowed my sister's mascara! This 'The Secret of Longer Lashes Mascara Black' from GOSH Cosmetics was an absolute miracle.

After constantly changing mascaras for all sorts of reasons with the budget in mind, with so many different brands, brushes, ingredients and shades to choose from that all claim to give you that fuller and longer lash, that my mind was boggled to whether I'd ever find the mascara that I have always wished for. 

As a false eyelash lover, I look for a different ways to make my eyes pop out with my makeup and I am lucky  enough to have stumbled across this mascara & care to share this fantastic find with you lovely bloggers.  I guarantee that this GOSH Amazing Length & Build Mascara says it all in the title & is definitely going to be my new holy grail in my makeup bag that I know I cannot live without.

First application of GOSH Mascara 
 Finished look, with 2 applications of GOSH Mascara 

With an easy application this is perfect even for the most novice makeup lover. Instantly gives you effortless length with with just having to put another coat on top within seconds just gives you the right thickness for the desired false lash effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment