Monday 9 September 2013

MOTIVATE ME MONDAY

START YOUR WEEK OFF STRONG. FINISH YOUR WEEK OFF STRONG!!! MOTIVATE ME MONDAY

I recently bought the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels on DVD & I promised to myself that as soon as it arrived at my house (it arrived on Friday) that I would start my transformation to a healthier self.
Instantly that promise was broken... it was a Friday & I always struggle to eat healthy through the weekend, let's be brutally honest, no one wants to start a diet on a Friday. The fact I am lazy about food doesn't help and I always opt for the quicker the better but this is never always a healthy alternative. 


The fact my boyfriend is so fussy with what he eats (he's an anti vegetable eater) doesn't help but he never seems to put on any weight no matter what he eats. Unfair.


                        New week - New start! & I'm going to start off my week strong.

Eating a balanced diet and taking part in this 30 day shred, I will take a picture diary of my progress as I struggle to stick to anything for a long time if I never see results. So DAY ONE begins. 

I best let you know what I'm getting myself in for as some of you may of not heard about this fitness DVD.
The 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD that you can do in the comfort of your own home, I love that you can get fit in your own home as I do have a little bit of anxiety of going to the gym so this was a great idea for me to test out and see the results.

Fitness expert Jillian Michaels hosts this 60 minute integrated program designed to mix cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and an intense focus on the abs to create a dynamic system that can result in extreme weight loss as impressive as 20 lbs. in 30 days. Amazing


With 20 minute exercises that include weights (capable for everyone to manage) full of activities that targets each area to help get your heart pumping and pulse racing, it's perfect to get fit.






Here are some results taken from Google images of the results people have achieved from taking part in the 30 Day Shred.











Hopefully I will be proud of the progress that I have made doing this challenge to be able to post my results online. Well done to everyone who has achieved what they have wanted in 30 days! Keep it up. 

With Love, 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've heard amazing things about the 30 day shred & tempted to try it once I'm back at uni. Let me know how you get on! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will give you an update next Monday about my first week xx

      Delete
  2. The 30 Day Shred was what I was going to do with my exercise regime until I sprained my ankle! I'm hoping to start using it once my ankle is healed :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! sorry to hear about your ankle! Definitely give it a go once your back to one piece! I wake up early and do it before work :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely going to try this out! I hate working out, but those before/after pictures are showing that it's definitely worth it. To get from the before picture to the after picture in just 30 days is amazing. Great post. Thank you.

    Nicola:
    curlandpearls | bloglovin'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it gets harder and harder every day! Hopefully be able to stick to it! I'm trying to keep motivated!

      gabi xx

      Delete
  4. The 30 day shred is a killer isn't it? But really works well

    Hannah xxx

    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it definitely is really good if you stick to it, I've had a few days off from it , but will get back into it tomorrow! :)

      Gabi xx

      Delete
  5. These pictures are such good inspo! A friend of ours has just managed 30 days STRAIGHT on the Shred. I don't know how she hasn't died haha.

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the 30 day shred! I did it and thought it was amazing. I'm now doing Jillian Michaels Six Week Six Pack and have seen so much improvement in my weight and shape :) She is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete