Friday 6 September 2013

Fashion Friday

I have got to say I am looking forward to purchasing some winter warmers this season. With gorgeous yellow limes and timeless tartans slowing creepy in stores just gives me so much excitement inside!

So I thought I would do this post based on my favourite high street store, Topshop. With plenty of clothes and jewellery to feed my unhealthy obsession.

Here are my favourites out of many (trust me, it was hard to narrow it down) , I apologise for my yellow lime obsession in advance.    

Ultimate Winter Warmer Outfit



There's nothing better than putting on a cosy warm jumper during the winter, these pretty pastels and bright neons will definitely mix up your style, dress it up with statement jewellery.

I realise now that I have chosen two of the same style, typical me! But who doesn't love having something that they love to wear in more than one colour. I'm guilty as charged for this with my obsession with backless cami tops and peplum style tops, it's amazing when you find a great fit, you feel great wearing it whilst alternating and creating a different look every time you wear it. 
Speaking about cami vests, here are the top 3 that I love & have had my eye on for a while. 


Jeans are always a must for the base of my outfit, from bright bleached jeans to dark denim indigo blue. Recently trying to mix up my look and add some patterns to my style with aztec and also paisley jeans, which I'm in love with, they just bring a gorgeous added touch to your outfit with little effort needed.


As autumn approaches I love the textured dresses that keep you warm and stylish. My few picks from Topshop. I have got to purchase something tartan this season, with my mum's Scottish heritage, the tartan dress looks amazing with tartan accents.


Statement pieces that have caught my eye, they are just amazing. I've seen a few girls wearing the yellow silk play-suit in different styles to suit their figure and it is just stunning, layer on top or alone with statement jewellery for a girl's night out. 

Wish I could wear play-suits and actually look decent, with having an abnormal long torso and legs, I always find that they never really fit my top half properly due to this reason and the fact I have big boobs too so they never squeeze in. 



My favourite part...BAGS. As some of you may know I am a huge bag lover. From small shoulder bags to clutch bags to tote bags - the bigger the better I always say!

Gabi's Fashion Picks of Bags

I hope you have enjoyed my Fashion Friday! Remember to leave your links below to your favourite picks.  :) 

With Love,
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the handbags!

    Gemma xx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I love the bags too, my favourite is the electric blue clutch bag.

      Gabi

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love these picks! I think we might have similar styles. NEED to get my hands on that green embellished top ASAP!
    Only just found your blog but I really like it :) Followed on bloglovin :)

    Sophie | The Style Picnic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, I find my style very basic but when I wear prints I think, why don't I wear them more. I NEED that top too, its gorgeous, would be great for the day or evening. Thank you for following Sophie, will look forward to check out your blog. :)

      Gabi
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, think I need to purchase the black lace cami!

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete