Sunday 1 September 2013

Birthday Aftermath

So I'm now into my 3rd decade, which is scary to think about as all I've known is being just a teenager. I have to think hard and officially grow up. Pressure is on!

I was like a big kid as it worked up to my birthday & what are kids like when they know it's their birthday... Excited so with having a few days off work too this just made it even more exciting with not having to go to work! So I stayed up until midnight spending time with my boyfriend, as I was only a teenager for just a little longer.

Wow, I cannot believe that I have finally turned 20! My birthday was actually so amazing that it has to be the best birthday so far & one to remember as people say!

Spoilt was an understatement. I got so many lovely gifts and I am so grateful by being surrounded by such generous people. I love them all!

The day started off a little like this...

Morning cuddles with this handsome chap! *silly faces* (don't mind me with no makeup, all fresh faced)

It's a tradition in my family on every occasion that we can to all sit down and have this beauty of a breakfast! Yes, I'm a lover of fresh salmon! So posh!

As they were doing work next door & making so much racket where my dining room was, we had to eat this on our laps in another room, but this was only a little a minor alternative.


My mother & I then made our way to Hanley for a little spree of the shops, I always love taking a trip to The Potteries, Stoke. Reminds me of my childhood when we went out as a family for all occasions.




I'm safe to say I got spoiled rotten! I'm totally obsessed with Benefit Makeup & everyone I know, knows it! I bought a few products with my birthday money that I have wanted for a while.


I am in love with my first ever Michael Kors watch, my Boyfriend, Ryan got me this. A gorgeous genuine orange leather strap with a beautiful diamond encrusted face. I am so shocked & it just shows how much he adores me, love him to pieces. He also spoiled me further with one of the bags that have popped up on my wishlist a couple of times and also a delicate Pandora ring with my birthstone, peridot.


Leave your links of posts of your own new purchases! Love fashion & beauty tips too :)

With Love, 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some lovely presents! Hope you enjoyed yourself! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thankyou, such a lucky girl.

      Love your blog btw

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww belated happy birthday and you look like you had a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, best birthday yet!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great birthday! love all the lovely gifts you got.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one to remember :)

      I need to get my hands on the rockateur blusher - love your blog about it, I settled for the coralista blush when I spent my birthday money

      xxx

      Delete
  4. sounds as though you had a great birthday! you got so many lovely presents :) lovely blog, followed on bloglovin'! would love it if you could check out mine xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks so beautiful & ever so professional! Will definitely be following!

      xxx

      Delete