Friday 30 August 2013

Another Nomination

Wow, I am so grateful that I have been nominated for another award, this award is definitely one that will keep me motivated for all my followers... The Sunshine Award.

 
The Sunshine award is given to bloggers who 'brighten your day' and 'inspire' you to grow your blog and blossom as a blogger. Thank you so much to the beautiful blogger, Nicola Jo.

These awards are great to get an insight about the person behind the blog you love to read.


The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Post the award logo on your blog
3. Nominate 5 blogs that you love
4. Share seven facts about yourself

My Nominations for 'The Sunshine Award' are: 

Eve & Faye from The Sugar Spun Sisters
Amy Valentine's Blog
 Lydia Rose's Blog 
 Seven Fact's About Myself: 
1. I've just turned 20, 28th August
2. I'm obsessed with backless cami tops from ASOS 
3. Literally must of got everything from the benefit counter for my birthday, it's my new found love
4. I'm a natural red head in disguise
5. When I move out I want 2 Great Dane's, this would make my life. 
6. I have 3 tattoos an eagle, feather and a hamsa hand - definitely want more. 
7. I would love to be trained in rāga the Indian style of music.

Hope you have enjoyed this post, feel free to leave some random but interesting facts about yourself below & remember to leave your links! 
With Love, 
 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the award, your facts were really interesting, haha! Raga and great danes definitely sounds fun :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) such random facts, I just love indian music and would definitely make a statement having the great danes, they are beasts! :) xx

      Delete