Friday 16 August 2013

#MIDSUMMERMEET

I have to say a big thank you to all the MyBag, LookFantastic & Allsole Social for inviting me to the #MidSummerMeet located at The Walrus Canteen and Lounge in Manchester.

It was amazing to actually put faces to blogs and network with all the different bloggers that are based in & around the local area. There are soooo many!

In a great location with an amazing set up, the MyBag, Allsole & LookFantastic did a great job with the different companies and bloggers to create such a great atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.

They also treated every blogger to a generously filled goodie bag, which I am so grateful of receiving. This is mine, be sure not to miss the next one! 

|#MIDSUMMERMEET GOODY BAG |

I've taken a few pictures throughout the night of the demonstrations and also the products. It was an amazing turnout & I highly recommend that you keep your eye out for the next upcoming event that may be in your local area. Get the latest updates on twitter or facebook. 




You've seen it here first so set your reminders for this beauty blusher from Benefit, this is an exclusive preview of the new blush that will be released on the 25th September this year, a beautiful golden rose shimmer blush, I fell in love instantly.

I got the chance to have a cheeky touch up with this blush, privileged!

Benefit tutorial of Contouring, this is a complete grey area for me and I was so excited for this, I was so amazed at the stages of contouring & I know for sure that I am going to change my makeup routine to get the ultimate flawless angles, demonstrated by Benefit. 

 Porefessional Primer Application
Concealer & Highlighter Contour

Darker Foundation Contour

 Eyebrow Shaping | Wax & Powder




 Mascara Application
Finished Look | Benefit Contour Demo

 The Lovely Eve from Sugar Spun Sisters getting her nails done by NailsInc.
Exclusive Gel Effect Nail Polish from NailsInc. - Not out until Autumn/Winter - these colours are gorgeous with a beautiful gel like finish.


I opted for the Nude colour :) it is just the right colour nude, not to grey not to beige


Moroccanoil Demo, I was blown away at how stunning this girl's hair was! From curly to afro diva curls to curly to lastly afro diva curls again using Moroccanoil hairspray as well, it's so easy to work with.





Evo Hair Demo, Semi Permanent Colours that wash out within 12-16 washes, from Platinum Blonde to Bright Bold Copper. 
As a lover of bold hair colours, I am so eager to get my hands on some of these colours, will definitely be experimenting with this! So amazed.










 The Finished Result | Striking & Bold

Complete with complimentary mini cupcakes, pretty yummy :) 

 

I am so grateful for being apart of the blogger community and being involved with events! Well done to every one who worked the event, it was a great turn out! I hope there will be more to come! 

Follow them and purchase products from all the brands that attended the event from the following: 

Twitter: MyBag, LookFantastic, AllSole
Facebook: MyBag, LookFantastic, AllSole
Website: MyBag, LookFantastic, AllSole


With Love, 



2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing event! I'd love to go to something like this! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great turn out. I'm in love with the bright orange hair, gorgeous.

      Gabi xxx

      Delete