Friday 2 August 2013

Poutin'ell

Botox?  I have seriously considered getting lip fillers over the last few months, with the likes of Angelina Jolie who is famously known for her gorgeous looks and lips and also my new lip crush, Analeigh Tipton who stars in one of my most favourite films 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. She has the most stunning lips I have ever seen and would kill to even get my lips anywhere near like hers! 

Even though I do have quite big lips any way, I am always dreaming of them to be a bit more... fuller.

After researching many products that involve no surgery, I came across the Sally Hansen Range, a gorgeous site that provides you with all the care that you would need from hand, foot and body care to lip treatment and quality beauty tools.

No hesitation came when I saw this Lip Inflation, I instantly purchased this on a trip in Boots. I went for the versatile Clear shade, so that I can wear this alone or on top of a lip colour, my favourite colour is Rimmel 700 Nude Delight - perfect for to finish your every day look. 



With a sticky texture, this was perfect for staying put for near enough all day and kept my lips moist whilst providing a cool minty tingly feeling to your lips to enhance the plump technology.
 

On application the brush bristles slide over your lips effortlessly covering all areas, and when wearing a lipstick, I recommend you dab a little bit on your hand/nail then apply manually rather than using the brush so that it stops it tainting the clear colour and the lipgloss tube. 

For the perfect plumping effect with no needles included, I would definitely give this a go! You can usually find this in an cosmetic stores like Superdrug or Boots

With Love, 

1 comment:

  1. I love Crazy, stupid, love too! From your profile pic your lips look great so I wouldn't worry too much..
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete