Tuesday 27 August 2013

Teasing Tuesday's

I've been browsing the internet for hours on end to get ideas because as some of you may know it's my birthday on Wednesday & my beautiful mother bear has promised to spoil me with a shopping spree on my actually birthday & every knows you can't say no to the birthday girl... right? 

Here are a few of the pieces that I have got my eye on for my birthday shop.

I have an obsession with bags at the moment - the bigger the better, I love beige colours & I fell in love instantly when I saw these beauties! 



I think every bag I own is from River Island, they produce high quality bags with reasonable price tags. For the best on trend statement pieces, I will always rely on RI. 

A selection of River Island tops that I plan on purchasing. I'm attracted to anything with electric blue, yellow/lime or creams & beiges when it comes to buying clothes. 







My favourite pick of jeans for the next season 





Pretty simple dresses with gorgeous designs throughout






If you have any fashion tips or posts on style, feel free to leave your links below. Fashion is my favourite part when reading blogs :) 

Hope you have enjoyed this post, remember to look out for my birthday post - I'm so excited! 
With Love, 

18 comments:

  1. Love most of these! I want some denim tube pants too and i've got my eye on some of the new RI bags!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for high waisted jeans & the tube pants look so flattering! xx

      Delete
  2. hey gabi!
    ive nominated you for the sunshine award on my new post cause i love reading your blog :)

    http://nicolajo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/my-sunshine-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination, will reply with the post tomorrow! ever so grateful for this nomination xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the dress, I saw it styled with the RI patent cut out boots and it looked amazing!

    http://georginaelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that sounds amazing! Given you a follow on bloglovin. xxx

      Delete
  4. you picked out some gorgeous stuff! I totally agree with you on river island bags, I own few myself... it's my go to shop!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely love RI, might even say it's my favourite. xxx

      Delete
  5. The two tone bag and stripy dress are my favs, love them.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to get the bag for my birthday, my boyfriend treated me! I love the monochrome style this season xx

      Delete
  6. We love the stripey dress, so simple & pretty :-) Loved this post.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that is definitely my favourite dress that I must have!

      Thank you for commenting :)

      xxx

      Delete
  7. I am definitely a bag person and i am loving the nude/tan bags atm :)

    love your blog! new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to :) I have just posted my august faves :)

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I'm following you now :)

      love the august faves post xx

      Delete
  8. love your picks, especially the two tone bag!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even got this for my birthday, was so surprised that my boyfriend paid any attention to my blog ha xxx

      Delete
  9. I love everything about this post - especially the bags!

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to do a blog post on just bags because I want so many! xxx

      Delete