Wednesday 14 August 2013

Real Technique Brushes

Wow. just WOW. 

How have I not discovered these before. I do not know how I ever managed to do my makeup without these brushes.  



I am now in love with these Real Technique Brushes, as I have heard so much about them which made me have to try them for myself, so I did, I went for it! I purchased The Core Collection from Boots which includes 4 coverage essentials: detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and contour brush. All of these tools are held in a professional case & stand. Not only did I just purchase these, I went all out and also bought the stippling brush which has had so much hype and raving reviews, which I now understand!

 Stippling Brush | Buffing Brush | Contour Brush

 Foundation Brush | Detailer Brush

They looked absolutely beautiful set in the case, if you can say that about brushes? Ideal for traveling either in your every day bag or further a field on a holiday...jealous. But trust me, you wont really need to touch up your makeup throughout the day after using these amazing tools that will give you a great start to your day or night out. 

Step by Step:
1. I use the Stippling Brush to apply my foundation which helps to create a flawless coverage for my base
1(a). If I have a few blemishes, spots or darker circles that I want to have a thicker coverage then I would apply my concealer, then blend into my skin with the detailer/foundation brush from RT.
2. I then apply my powder (warm beige) to just set the foundation for a matte finish with the Real Techniques; Buffing Brush. 
3. Apply my bronzer, to add colour to my face (lightly) with another Buffer brush from MAC
4. Blusher is applied with the Contour Brush from the Real Techniques Core Collection. 
5. Stencil on my eyebrows
6. Either eyeshadow with a smoky eye or bright bold lipstick, varies from day to day. :) 




I will definitely be purchasing some of the other collection within the Real Techniques Brand, I've got my eye on the Expert Face Brush :) 

| Comes with a travel stand |

Hope you Have enjoyed this post on my experience, feel free to leave your links below, I love finding new blogs. 

With Love, 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you love the brushes - I couldn't live without them! Massively recommend the Powder Brush too - I think you'd love that.

    Eve xxx
    Sugar Spun Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :) you have a lovely blog so I have nominated you for The Liebster Award!

    Go to this link below for instructions on receiving the award!
    http://sophiaspocket.blogspot.co.uk

    Good luck! Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete