Monday 12 August 2013

Topshop Toplist

With my birthday approaching soon in August (28th to be exact), I am constantly browsing through websites for present/purchase ideas. As summer has brought us the best prints and two piece sets, I have picked a few of my favourites that have always caught my eye. Topshop being one of my favourite fashion-forward retail shops, you can always find me with this open on a browse tab.

My style is quite basic, with simplistic colours so that I can mix it up for different occasions. I love to complete my outfit with a piece of statement jewellery, mainly necklaces. I go through stages of wearing a lot of one design, i.e. Cami tops, Peplum tops and also Blazers in all different colours. Though I do adore the bright bold prints, which I plan on purchasing.

Here are a few of my favourite ones that are in my sight on my next purchase to Topshop.

Floral Digital Print Cami Top | Strappy V-Neck Cami | Fluro Animal Strappy Cami

Also, I am on the hunt for a wedding guest dress, as my cousin is getting married next February and I am so excited! I would love to lose a bit of weight and tone up before purchasing a dress, so I am trying to get inspiration to lose a bit of weight by looking at gorgeous dresses to motivate me. My love for pastels colours takes over, I just find the colours so flattering and to suit every skin tone and hair colour.

Tall Strappy Lace Side Dress|Madison Dress by Annie Greenabelle| Crochet Sides Sundress

I love jeggings and high waisted jeans, as a content editor, I am constantly sat at a desk throughout the day so I want to be able to feel comfortable whilst working but also looking my best. Here are a few of my must-haves that can be teamed with multiple tops for great stylish trends.  

MOTO Pink Acid Joni Jeans | MOTO White Joni Jeans | Mint Green Denim Leggings

Statement Jewellery Pick

Premium Rhinestone Brooch Collar | Flying Eagle Necklace | Jewelled Tusk Collar

I love to make a statement with jewellery, I've had my eye on these beauties for a while, they're so eye-catching and just add effortless style to your every day or evening outfit's. Perfect for any and every occasion. 

I know this isn't part of the Topshop collection but I felt I had to share my lust for this must-have. I instantly fell in love when I saw this Elephant Print Dress from a blog posted by AmyValentine on her July's Fashion Favourites, which then linked to another profile called Amy-BabyFace. She looked stunning in the dress, making me want to purchase this gorgeous printed dress! Finding out where the dress was from, the dress being from ASOS, I searched and searched for it to only be out of stock. :( It will be difficult to actually purchase this dress, as it seems to be very high demand with little stock for the demand to handle. But I will keep my fingers crossed to eventually get my hands on this little number.

Hope you have enjoyed my favourites, please feel free to leave your links below to your own WishList's as I always love to find new blog's to read.

With Love, 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! making me want a good spend in topshop now haha :)

    love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut, definitely a Topshop spree soon!

      gabi xx

      Delete