Tuesday 3 September 2013

Week Two - Concealer #theSOproject

So I have joined the #theSOproject YEY... just a tad late, better late then never shall we say!

I first found out about the project after being asked a few times whether I was part of it, I was then curious to what it actually was! So I took to google/twitter & after researching I found this amazing project that aimed to help younger teens/make up newbies/make up fanatics but don't necessarily have the knowledge that other's would with years of experience.  This is where #theSoproject steps in, applying tips, tricks & knowledge of makeup and bloggers own personal experiences of what works best for them.

I'm here, listed as part of #theSOproject, Thank you Stephanie

Here is what the next few weeks will consist of: 
The weeks include (in order):

Skincare
Concealer - This Week! 
Foundation
Bronzer
Blusher
Mascara
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Lips
Make up tools


Concealer is used to cover areas on your skin whether it be dark circles, skin blemishes or any spots that you feel you need to cover but many people don't realise that you can use it for contouring... Kim  K is a big fan of this 



Being born with a natural light complexion with freckles, I went for a darker shade than I usually would as I love to have hide the fact that I am paper white with a tan but to also soften the definition of my freckles for a refreshing finish. This concealers darker shade can also be used for contouring on lighter skin tones, which is a great way to emphasize your facial features. 

I'm not quite Kim K, but I tried it out myself...



I have applied it under my eyes, tip of my nose and creases on the side on my nose to contour & also touching up any blemishes that I may have on the day. This concealer blends in so well, I use either a foundation brush or stippling brush to blend into my base makeup for the perfect finish. 

My Tools: Benefit Fake Up, Real Techniques Stippling or Foundation Brush




Any questions feel free to leave them in the comments or tweet myself & I will get back to you asap! 

Leave your links below, I hope you have enjoyed your this post, it's exciting to be apart of such an amazing project. 

With Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment