Thursday 19 September 2013

Meet Milo!

It's been a while since my last blog, I've just had not the motivation or time to write blogs. But I thought I would come back with a quick little post to introduce you to my new little monster, Milo. He is a male bengal kitten, who is the tiniest thing I have ever seen in my life!

Naming pets... this is always a toughie. I always ummm and arrrr about different names that I like & having a cat called Caesar, the name needed to be strong and mighty, after a few suggestions on the #bbloggers chat, it was decided.... Meet Milo 


My mum & I went to go for a little visit to see our new addition in the comfort of his own home with his mummy and daddy. My first thought was that the house was going to be crawling with kittens, but it was the total opposite, all the kittens were all tucked up together on the sofa, sleeping. My heart skipped a beat when I saw them all cosied up together!

We got to see all of the kittens along with their parents & they all had such nice temperaments, they were all family pets coming from a loving home, so we knew that we just had to have him. Our plan was to go visit him and to then pick him up on friday, but we got the opportunity to take him there and then, if I had known that I wouldn't of drove - just so that I could have him on my lap! :)

On the journey home, he was a bit upset with all the new experiences that were happening & roared out the tiniest yet cutest meow! Awwww! From then on his journey consisted of him being frantic & trying to escape through the cat carrier bars. Scratching us one finger at a time when we tried to calm him.

We finally got home, it was only a short journey, from one town to the other but it felt soooo long as all I wanted to do was get him home and play.

Once we were home, he was not sure of his surroundings which is understandable at first, so we left the carrier door open to see if he would come out, he had a little wonder and then back into the carrier and snoozed until I got tired and took him up to my room which I had set up camp ready for him to have a snooze in.



The first night consisted of him getting lost in my covers and bed as he was so small, he hogged the bed so I slept in funny angles just make sure he had a comfortable night! 






I'm sure he will fit right in with my family, he now has two border collie brothers and an older sibling ginger cat to look after him! :) 

Hope you enjoyed meeting this little rascal, I'm sure he will be up to some mischief very soon! Thank you for the great suggestions for naming him. 

With Love,

4 comments:

  1. OMG. He is the cutest little kitty in the whole world! Love the name too :) :)

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh my gosh he is so cute!! I now want a kitten lol
    Sarah xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious little thing. I love cats and wouldn't know what to do without my fluffy baby :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh what a little cutie!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete