Saturday 24 August 2013

Fake Up Benefit

Officially a benefit convert, I love everything that comes from the range from the Crease-less Eyeshadow to every day Foundation. 

As I have been on the hunt for a good concealer, when I got the chance to test out this NEW benefit Fake Up from LookFantastic I was so excited! With the promises to give you a smooth, natural complexion I was eager to try for a natural look to makeup!


As a lover of all things beauty related, this Fake Up Concealer had the perfect application with a smooth hydrating finish. With ingredients including Vitamin E and apple seed extract which helps to hide dark circles and also diffuse fine lines. A beautiful 2-in-1 concealer stick.


Being born with a natural light complexion with freckles, I went for a darker shade than I usually would as I love to have hide the fact that I am paper white with a tan but to also soften the definition of my freckles for a refreshing finish. This concealers darker shade can also be used for contouring on lighter skin tones, which is a great way to emphasize your facial features. 



I have applied it under my eyes, tip of my nose and creases on the side on my nose to contour & also touching up any blemishes that I may have on the day. This concealer blends in so well, I use either a foundation brush or stippling brush to blend into my base makeup for the perfect finish. 


After attending the #midsummermeet in Manchester where benefit attended and gave an amazing tutorial on contouring it got my attention to invest in new makeup materials and also change my makeup routine, for the better. With the recent purchases of Real Technique Core Collection Brushes and also new makeup that I  have yet to try out. 

This concealer is great to carry in your makeup bag or purse as it is in the size of a lipstick. Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups. 


I am truly in love with my new find & so thankful to LookFantastic for sending me this sample, my new must-have product. I adore all benefit cosmetics.




As it is my birthday I have taken near enough a week off work including the bank holiday (lucky me), but my apologies for not posting every day like I promised myself I would, lets put it this way - a stressful week.

Remember to leave your links below, need more blogs to read to fill in my time off work! 

With Love, 



2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a new concealer and been recommended this on bblogers chat. Now I'm sold!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good :) I like how it can be used for contouring as well x

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete