Saturday 17 August 2013

Shopping Trippppp

So today I went shopping, I love this... of course. Jumping at any opportunity I can for a good girly gossip and a little spree of the shops on the side. 

I went with the intention to get my brows threaded (as I have never had this done before) and to purchase from the long list of all the beauty and makeup products that have intention of buying so it was only right to head into Boots first.

Always eager to try out new products and gain experience of different techniques, I definitely recommend getting your makeup done at one of the counters as I know every girl loves to get their makeup done professionally. I intended to purchase from Benefit that day so when the lovely girls came over to my bestfriend and I and offered a make over I happily accepted. Who wouldn't! 

| Me and my bestfriend, Georgina | 


This is my finished look, I love it and I have got to thank the lovely beautician for her time and effort. I am amazed with the results that stayed put all day long, even after a day of shopping.

 

I was that amazed that I got some cheeky purchases, I had to hold back just a little bit...

 Sun Beam Highlighter | Brow Zings | Free Sample of Potent Eye Cream | Ribbon sprayed with LEELEE Benefit Perfume 

I had the pleasure of being in the company of this little monkey during our shopping trip, as exhausting as she is, she always brightens up your day with her 'silly' moments. After being downgraded from the start of the day by sitting in the back of the car but also having to listen to One Direction, yes I said it... 1D.... she's 2 by the way.


| This little girl is such a poser |


| So Lady Like. |


Diet Coke had a promotional campaign running that you get a free Diet Coke and also take part in getting your photo taken in a walk-in photobooth, amazing exhibition. 

Here are some of the photos that we got! 


All complete with a Diet Coke, Marc Jacobs Style

After a tiring day of entertaining a 2 year old whilst shopping I hope you have enjoyed my blog post, feel free to leave me your blog links below. :) 

With Love, 

6 comments:

  1. The eye cream I got a free sample of that from Benefit it is a really good cream. :)
    I love when you get given freebies when you purchase something there!

    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The potent eye cream is amazing, feels really nice on your skin :)

      Thanks for your link hun :)

      Gabi xx

      Delete
  2. This looked like a great day shopping! I love the look they gave you :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great look and it was amazing that it stayed on until I went to bed, even after a day of spoiling myself shopping. :)

      Gabi
      xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous eyebrows and a few cheeky purchases are a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut :) hoping I get a few more for my birthday, otherwise all my birthday money will be spent there! xx

      Delete