Thursday 1 August 2013

That Envious Summer Glow

On my latest shop in Warrington with my best friend, Georgina. I came across this No7 Perfectly Bronzed - Medium/Dark that was displayed so beautifully in the aisle that had everything you would ever need to achieve that envious summer glow, whether it be natural or fake.

As I am always looking to get the best summer glow, all year round - of course. I have literally used so many different brands and shades, usually applying St Moriz - Dark to even come close to get to my fake tan goal, so trying this No7 wouldn't harm anything.

With the nature of this tan being a lotion that develops overnight, which is great as I mainly go for these types of tan to avoid streaks or it rubbing off on clothes. This tan is stress free & streak free, with easy application using either your hands and leaving your skin to dry within 10 minutes which it instructs, followed by cleansing your hands after the application or you can always use the way I opted for by applying the tan with a tanning mitt.


By using a tanning mitt, it offers you easy application that gives an even layer of tan on your skin surface & I highly recommend using them. A good tip though is to remember that this is a lotion and it will just sit in your mitt which might make the mitt turn a green mould colour not like foaming tan lotions that just dry with the mitt, so always make sure to wash the tanning mitt after use and then leave to dry for the next nights application. Repeat when needed.

I found this Perfectly Bronzed very easy to use, with its control pump dispenser and 200ml, this gave a healthy glow with just one layer, if you want a darker shade, I would recommend you repeat the process 24 hours later and then every 2 days to keep your glow, glowing.

Get it now while its on offer at Boots, Buy one get one FREE.

With Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment